My main research interests are political economy, comparative politics, and methodology with specialized concentrations in game theory, formal modeling and econometrics. More specifically, I study revolutions, economic development and state repression within countries of the Global South.
Sustainable Development Goals:
Decent Work and Economic Growth, Gender Equality, Justice and Strong Institutions, No Poverty, Peace, Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, Reduced Inequalities, Sustainable Cities and Commnunities, Zero Hunger
I am interested in the following geographical area(s):
Components of the GCRF I am interested in:
My research addresses agendas of sustainable economies and societies, good governance and social justice in Africa, Latin America, Southeast Asia and South Caucasus.
• Sustainable livelihoods supported by strong foundations for inclusive economic growth and innovation.
• Sustainable cities and communities
• Sustainable production and consumption of materials and other resources.
• Reduce conflict and promote peace, justice and humanitarian action
• Reduce poverty and inequality, including gender inequalities.